SERC offers workshops and guest speakers on a variety of sexual and reproductive health topics, including:
- Pregnancy and birth control
- Sexually transmitted infections & safer sex
- Healthy relationships
- Talking to your partner about sex & sexuality
- Talking to your children about sex & sexuality
- Puberty & sexual development
- Sexuality & aging
- Sexual exploitation
- Women’s sexuality
- Men’s sexuality
- Female genital cutting & community responses
- HIV in African communities
- 2STLGBQ+ education & ally training
- Families communicating about sexuality
We have experience in working with many community groups, including:
- Newcomer groups
- Indigenous groups
- Service providers
To book a community workshop, please click here.
Please contact us if you would like more information or to send a booking request.
For information on our youth workshops, including school-based presentations, please click here.